Feng Shui For Homes
Are You Experiencing Something Like This...
- Are you struggling to make your house feel like a home?
- Your place “doesn’t feel right” but you can’t figure out why?
- Do you feel like your surroundings are holding you back?
- Are you experiencing chronic health issues?
- Are you having difficulties with diet, sleep, focus, and energy levels
- Are you losing your battle with clutter and chaos?
- Are you finding it hard to choose colors and a style that fits you?
How To Get Your Home Working For You NOT Against You..!
Your home and surroundings affect the way you think, feel, and behave and tend to reveal how your life is at any given time. It is said that your home is like a mirror of your life.
Feng shui is a dynamic tool for transformation and an experienced practitioner can help you become aware of the power of their surroundings and help determine whether it is working in your favor or working against you.
Feng Shui can be used to improve the way a place feels and functions and potentially change the way you think, feel and behave for the better. This includes understanding the physical aspects of our environments, as well as the invisible aspects of our environments, as they relate to direction, time, and space. This applies to both home and business environments
Step 1. Discover Where You Are Stuck
Take a Look at the Transformation Roadmap below and figure out where you are on the scale in relation to the energy in your home and how it is affecting you.
Step 2. Take a Look at the Transformation Blueprint
Give Will LeStrange a Call and He Will Walk You Through the Entire Process in a Free 20-minute Discovery Session.
Check Our Range of Feng Shui Consultation Services
Feng Shui is based upon the ancient Chinese notion that all phenomena, is an expression of a vital life-force or energy called Qi (Chi). The purpose of Feng Shui is to align yourself in a balanced and harmonious way to the energies of where you live and work.
By removing obstacles and making positive adjustments you can encourage a harmonious flow of energy, so that your living space is better able to support you.
Take a look at the Transformation Blueprint below to get a feeling for the amazing journey you can start, once you wake up to the life-changing possibilities of working with the hidden power of your environment!
Here's What Our Clients Are Saying...!
Our second home had been a "wreck-with-potential" when Will took on the job, and it became a house featured on the UK property TV program 'Location, Location, Location' (it won this contest!). Will is a well-read, educated man and a true artist. He is a great listener - I would recommend him without hesitation in almost every application of his impressive talents.
Davy Ray Moor
Will, You have my deepest gratitude for the way that you have shared and taught and blessed me. I don't know how I would've made it through this phase of my growth and life without your support.
Will, I can't thank you enough for your time this weekend. Paul and I were enlightened, inspired and felt truly liberated from the consultation. We haven't stopped talking about our experience. We can already feel a difference in the home. I'm so grateful that you opened our eyes to these opportunities.
The Benefits of Using Feng Shui in Your Home
- it helps you feel more comfortable and settled
- it introduces a sense of balance and harmony
- it encourages a closer connection with nature
- it has aesthetic appeal
It can also:
- Increase your sense of energy, enthusiasm, and vitality
- Give you a clearer focus on attaining goals
- Help children to study and sleep better
- Bring happiness into relationships
- Assist in the buying and selling of property
- Aid your property purchase decision-making