Feng Shui For Business
Using Feng Shui To Optimize Your Working Environment!
Whether you work from home or run a large organization, Feng Shui for business can help you become more successful by aligning and optimizing your workspace to flow with vital energy.
When applied to the world of business, Feng Shui is a serious practice of influencing environmental energy patterns, human behavior and sustained productivity in the pursuit of wellbeing and profit.
Creating the right, thriving environment for your business can make a huge difference to performance and results.
For most professionals, the office serves as their second home being the place where they spend their time talking to clients, discussing vital issues with colleagues and formulating ways to achieve daily goals.
This room, in order to promote office efficiency and attract positive energy or qi, must be properly positioned and well organized. Arranging your furniture and accessories in the right direction will also ensure favorable energy.
Benefits of Applying Feng Shui at Work
- an optimum, comfortable and stress-free working environment
- a balanced coordinated environment for efficient and stable growth
- greater job satisfaction
- reduced workload, absenteeism and staff retention
- an ergonomic environment to increase output and profits
- sharpened decision-making skills
- encouraged inspiration, motivation, and innovation
- improved quality of teamwork, better communication and higher morale
- Improved customer/client attraction
- appropriate logo, holistic branding and corporate identity for the 21st century
Who Uses Business Feng Shui?
Millions of dollars are spent each year by businesses around the globe on implementing Feng Shui and the list of companies is impressive:
HSBC, Virgin, Zappos, Hiscox Insurance, Coca-Cola, the BRE (Building Research Establishment), Hilton Hotels, the NHS (British National Health Service), British Airways, & Virgin.
Marriott Hotels, Orange, Morgan Stanley, Dean Witter, Hyatt Hotels, Conde Nast Publishing, Whole Foods Markets, Prudential Douglas Elliman, NBC, and many more.
Step 1. Discover Where You Are Stuck
Take a look at the Transformation Roadmap below and figure out how your environment is impacting your productivity.
Step 2. Take a Look at the Business Transformation Blueprint
Give Will LeStrange a Call and He Will Walk You Through the Entire Process in a Free 20-minute Discovery Session.
Give Will LeStrange a Call To Discuss Your Project
Check Our Complete Range of Feng Shui Services
Feng Shui is based upon the ancient Chinese notion that all phenomena are an expression of a vital life-force or energy called Qi (Chi). The purpose of Feng Shui is to align yourself in a balanced and harmonious way to the energies of where you live and work.
By removing obstacles and making positive adjustments you can encourage a harmonious flow of energy, so that your living space is better able to support you.
Take a look at the Transformation Blueprint below to get a feeling for the amazing journey you can start, once you wake up to the life-changing possibilities of working with the hidden power of your environment!
Here's What Our Clients Are Saying...!
Our second home had been a "wreck-with-potential" when Will took on the job, and it became a house featured on the UK property TV program 'Location, Location, Location' (it won this contest!). Will is a well-read, educated man and a true artist. He is a great listener - I would recommend him without hesitation in almost every application of his impressive talents.
Davy Ray Moor
Will, You have my deepest gratitude for the way that you have shared and taught and blessed me. I don't know how I would've made it through this phase of my growth and life without your support.
Will, I can't thank you enough for your time this weekend. Paul and I were enlightened, inspired and felt truly liberated from the consultation. We haven't stopped talking about our experience. We can already feel a difference in the home. I'm so grateful that you opened our eyes to these opportunities.
A Business Feng Shui Consultation Includes:
1. An assessment of the client’s needs and issues.
2. A review of the history of the property.
3. Feng shui assessment of the office:
- positioning of offices, meeting rooms, workstations etc
- assessment of all key areas (doors, windows, passages, etc)
- checking for geopathic stress
- checking electromagnetic pollution (EMF’s)
- looking at your brand - The holistic alignment of your Logo, Website, Social Media, with your physical environment.
4. Discussion of findings, definition of solutions and implementation plan.
5. Making immediate minor feng shui corrections to the property if possible (space clearing and geopathic stress harmonisation).
6. Follow up, fine tuning consultation on the phone / in person (if required) after 3-6 months.